Monday, July 22, 2013

And so it begins...

"She believed in dreams, in endings that people told you could never happen, in disappointments reversed and luck that lasted." 
~ Alice Hoffman, Indigo

I've been fighting the urge to blog for some time now.  While writing has always been therapeutic, I was never much for taking on the commitment to entertain a readership on a daily basis, as I'm pretty confident that I'm just not.that.entertaining.

Enter life events one through three (marriage/house/baby) and here I find myself, embarking on a writing journey, now armed with the vision of recording these times and memories so that we may look back on them for years to come.

You'll find my writing will tend to center on the things most important to me - motherhood and marriage, with some sides of domestic life thrown in for good measure :)

Off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment